- Model NO.: SLon-500(1.3T)
- Voltage: as Client Standard
- Material: Casting Steel
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: SLon-500(1.3T)
- Specification: 1850*1450*1350mm
- HS Code: 8474100000
- Type: Magnetic Separator
- Weight: 0.5t for The Heaviest Part
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: Jiangxi, China
Scope of Application
1. Mining process for weak magnetic minerals, such as oxidized iron ore, titanic iron ore, hematite, limonite, siderite, ilmenite, chromite, wolframite, manganese ore, rare earths mineral, tantalum-niobium ores and etc.;
2. Deironing for non-metallic minerals, such as feldspar, quartz sand, kaolin, nepheline, fluorite, sillimanite, spodumene, cyanite and etc.;
3. Recycle of secondary resource, such as red mud, smelting slags and etc..
After the direct current flows through the coil, the magnetic field will be generated in the separating zone. Matrix which are installed into the separating ring are magnetized by magnetic field and could produce the high gradient magnetic field around the surface. The separating ring into which minerals are fed rotates in clockwise and the magnetic particles would be absorbed onto the surface of matrix and carried on the top of ring where is without magnetic field and flushed out by water. Meanwhile, non-magnetic particles pass through the matrix into the pulsation and discharging box.
1. High gradient magnetic field: the magnetic system with the optimized design and the background magnetic field could reach 1.8T to the maximum, which could improve the efficiency of separation;
2. Steady state magnetic field: Energizing mode with low voltage, high current, low current density; both the two types of cooling way in coexistence, including the internal cooling in the center of the copper tubing and dual cycle external cooling;
3. Non-clogging Matrix: vertical ring rotating, flushing concentrates in opposite direction, the coarse grain will wash off without blocking the matrix
4. The wide range of particle size: the maximum is up to 6mm, the minimum is lower to 2~10μm.
5. The pulsating mechanism design: loosen and layer the minerals grains, better for effective separation;
6. The capacity per single machine: covering from 0.01 ~ 950t/h;
7. The long lifespan for coils: 20 years or above;
8. Customized equipment as buyer's requirements: 15 series with over 60 models products, various equipment to meet buyer's demands for experimental or industrial production.
* Various tests: Experimental testing; condition testing;sedimentation testing;
* Professional suggestions for production flow design and equipment model selection based on the actual test results;
* Well-equipped facilities, experienced process capability, strict management system to the production;
* Specialized foreign trade staffs for smooth arrangement to meet customer's target schedule.
3. After Sale
* On-site erection and commissioning to meet the target production and technical training for the operation staffs;
* Quick response to buyer's enquiries and questions wihtin 24 hours through telphone, email, QQ, wechat, whatsapp or in this kind;
* Global on-site technical services with starting visa application procedure within 24 hours per customers' requirement in shortest time.
1. What information we need?
* what kind of mineral you are willing to deal with?
* what the final products you are willing to get and what is the original content in it?
* what is your expected capacity?
* what is the range of the particle size in your products?
* Any others you are interested in.
2. What we can do for you?
Provide one-stop service of pre-sale, in sale and after sale;
* Projects consulting;
* Testing: Experimental testing; condition testing;sedimentation testing;
* Production flow design;
* Equipment model selection and manufacture;
* On-site technical services for erection, commissioning and Personnel training;
* The mining process solution providing suitable for your actual production.
3. Sincerely welcome your coming to our company on-site. Pls feel free to let us known what are your concerns.